Bedford Hills Historical Museum P.O. Box 331, Bedford Hills, NY10507 ● 914-864-2097 Located on the lower level of the bedford town house on bedford road
THE MUSEUM'S MAIN LOCATION IS CLOSED FOR THE SUMMER.
PLEASE VISIT OUR SPECIAL TRAINS EXHIBITION
AT THE BEDFORD HILLS TRAIN STATION!
Bedford Hills Historical Museum presents "ALL ABOARD - The Railroad's Impact on Bedford Hills"
The show is a collection of never-seen-before photographs of the Bedford Hills train station throughout the years, carefully curated railroad artifacts from the New York Central and local railroads and a diorama of the Bedford Hills train station from pre-1900 made especially for this show!
Best of all, this special exhibit is located in the Bedford Hills train station!
Museum Hours: Thursdays & Saturdays11 am-2 pm or by appointment (Closed Saturdays in July & August) The museum is located in the lower floor of the Bedford Townhouse at 321 Bedford Road (Route 117) in Bedford Hills. Look for the museum's entrance through the white door on the Townhouse's right side(Katonah side).
To arrange an appointment, please phone (914) 806-2518.
We are currently working on two exhibits: the Antioch Baptist Church and the History of Trains in the area. If anyone has items or stories, please call Ellen Cohen at (914) 806-2518.
Like the Bedford Hills Historical Museum on Facebook!
RIP Katherine Nelligan 1927-2014.
We are all deeply saddened by the loss of one of our beloved members, Katherine (Kay) Nelligan. She dutifully attended the Museum every Thursday and Saturday for open hours during the museum's entire history. Gracious and good natured, Kay was the face of the museum that greeted and guided visitors. She was an active participant in such exhibits as When the Cows Came Home, Bedford Hills at War, andThe Burbank Family Collection.